Saturday, October 5, 2013

October Time

Like my parents I love this time of year. It's when you can crawl up on the couch, and cuddle while watching the leaves turn orange, pumpkin spice in the air, and watching scary movies with the lights on. ;) I can't wait to go to different pumpkin patches to pick out the perfect pumpkin. Since it is October 5 I figure it was about time to get the house decorated.



 




 
We got a new lamp finally for in the corner of the living room. With it getting dark early our house has been a little bit gloomy but now its nice and bright and can see.

 
 
Caralynn has been getting so big. I don't understand how she is so tall, she is going to out grow me fast. She loves to dress up and play with her little ponies. She has the best sense of humor and is always cracking everyone up. She is going to preschool and loves going and playing with the kids. They do different little field trips which she loves because she gets to go out and experience different things.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, you finally posted!!! what are you talking about???? you don't need my help decorating, your house looks soooooo adorable!!! can't wait to see you guys this week!

    ReplyDelete