Saturday, May 8, 2010

CARALYNN 4 MONTHS





Caralynn is four months today. I cant believe that she is already is four months feels like just yesterday I had her. She is such a joy in my life. I love spending every second with her. She tries to crawl but then gets distracted by sucking on her hand. she rolls from her stomach to her back everyonce in awhile. She loves "row row your boat". I love her huge smile. She is so amazing and beautiful. We have her 4 month appointment on Monday so I will make a post with her weight and how the appointment goes.

2 comments:

  1. YOu are so lucky to be Caralynns mom, she is so stinkin cute. I can't believe that she is 4 months already, I love her big smile also, I just wish that I was there to see her more!! Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her big smile! She is just darling Britnee and you are a very good mother. She's lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete