Sunday, March 28, 2010

COUSIN FUN AND LIAM'S DEDICATION



On Saturday March 27, 2010 Caralynn spent the afternoon hanging out with her cousins. They had a blast on the floor with each other. Caralynn almost got flattened by Liam because he rolls all over the place. I cant wait for Caralynn to start doing that.




The next day we went up to Puyallup for Liam's dedication at church. Afterwards we went out to the Ram for dinner. We also did a little celebration for Chris's birthday, he is going to be a big 26 year old. I love our little family. We are so lucky to have Caralynn she is so well behaved. I did forget to mention at her 2 month appointment she was 23 1/4 long and 11 pounds. She holds her head up and is trying to crawl, she almost has it. She loves kicking her legs and talking!







1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures, that is a cute dress that you are wearing!!! I can't believe how big Liam is getting and he is holding his head up so good!!!

    ReplyDelete